like box

Monday, January 14, 2013

Not Wired for a Pendant Light? No Problem!

Hubs and I are in the middle of redecorating our home.  One of the items I would love to replace are my pendant lights above the island.  As I was searching, I stumbled upon an amazing invention. An instant pendant light conversation kit! Say what?! It means that if you have a place to screw in a light bulb, you can have an instant (and affordable) pendant light. No remodeling hassles or expense.  This, my friends, is something that everyone on Earth should know about and I as a designer didn't know.  However, now I have seen the light and I will be the Pendant light conversation evangelical!  So, if you have a canned light and are looking to spice up above your kitchen sink, island, peninsula, bathroom, or wherever you can instantly do so with the wide variety of these babies.  Here are a few samples of my favorites.

Ryder Pendant light Ryder Instant Pendant Light Conversion Kit


Dovecote Pendant
Dovecote Pendant 

Orb Pendant

Orb Pendant

Kisha Instant Pendant Light Conversion Kit

Kisha Wicker Pendant

No comments: